Saturday, September 03, 2005

I’m on the right tract

After days of sleep less night finally I know I’m headed at the right tract with some help from my lecturer of courses. But I still see some room for improvements to be done and hopefully when I hand up my paper it would be perfect if not approve of. It has been a bumpy sleep less journey with a lot of “hiccups” but I’m glad it turn out good. You get that feeling of satisfaction that is just so hard to describe. My other course mate have some pretty interesting thesis statement as well and I feel like getting a copy from them I ask most of them most of them are shy to give me their paper but most agree as long as I give them a copy of my paper as well, which I think is just fair,
Any way the mid-semester holiday is here and since my position paper is on the right tract I should be concentrating on my research paper from now. Another sleep less night of idea hunting for me.

No comments: