Sunday, August 28, 2005

Late at night

Late at night and I am still working on my thesis statements burning the midnight oil. I heard before that artist took stimulating substance like drugs and alcohol so in the state of half conscious and half unconscious great creative work was produce. A lot of artist also died because of it as well, as for me coffee is my stimulus for ideas the lack of sleep is not really giving me any inspiration (even though I may just be in the state of half conscious and half unconscious) and the lack of time made me even restless
The truth is laying down don’t help me get ideas, standing doesn’t give my big ideas sitting down is not giving me any ideas even jumping up and down will still not going to help get any great ideas on how to do this thesis paper, but hey no way am I giving up without a fight, its just my thesis paper I know everyone else is just as restless as I am I just need to work out how to put my ideas into paper which is easier said than done.

No comments: