Monday, August 22, 2005

Freudian reading phallic symbol and The Garden of Eden

Ah ~!!! My position paper is far from complete “ miles to go before I sleep”
I seems there is more to my position paper then just what I get from the text. More research need to be done on my paper and the title of my blog is among the things I need to look in to
Freudian reading of the text, the snake is a phallic symbol of a male symbol and what the snake or serpent in the famous biblical garden The garden of Eden more or less I need to prove that there is a present of a male in the house represented by the snake who is most of the time not present.
Well I might be able to put these points it into paper but when it’s time for me to present it in front of the class soon, it is going to be…well with all those girls heh it is going to be nerve racking to put my argumentative point across to them Not to sound glum but you got to do what ye gat to do “ there’s not a reason why but to do and die” better start looking for those points quick

No comments: