Friday, August 05, 2005

finalize

Today we are all supposed to finalize our thesis statement. My previous thesis statement well let’s just say it need some improvement so my first draft of the position paper need to be redo again because the new and improve thesis statement is kind of different from the previous one so now I need to come up with new 5 points to support my new thesis statement hope I can make the ideas coherent and flow smoothly from one paragraph to the next.
Well I consider myself lucky because some of my course mates are still in the dark and hopefully the sample thesis statement which cost $0.30 will help them.
In my opinion they really should stick to text that has been taught by our lecturer and not choose a text that is new simply because if you choose something new our lecturer may not have read or unfamiliar with the story and therefore may not be able to assist us in-depth.

No comments: