Wednesday, August 03, 2005

my fan broke down

I finish my position paper, well my first draft anyway. The reason why I did it so quickly is because I was not very comfortable with the text and my thesis statement so if I could let my lecturer go through it I would know whether my thesis is a thumb up or thumb down paper. Well it turn out that my lecturer was unable to attend lecture that day. Well never mind I still have my Research paper to worried about but ironically my fan broke down last night. Now my room is the smallest in the flat apartment (cheapest as well) so you can imagine how hot it would be without a fan and last night of all night to broke down. There was fire problem some where in Putrajaya and it was quite hazy that evening and at night it’s extremely hot and my fan broke down. I couldn’t do anything don’t feel like doing anything and today my fan is still not fix hoping to get it fix as soon as possible or I don’t think I can really concentrate.

No comments: