Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The meeting

The meeting with my supervisor went quite well today. The six of us was given a short briefing after our lecture at four o’clock in the afternoon. Roughly we arrange suitable and convenient time to meet with my supervisor, how often do we need to meet her and how I would be nice if we could hand in our work (draft) before our meeting so she can have a look at our progress and give us feed back.
Now my supervisor ask us to look for any literary elements (like irony and metaphor) on any literary text and do a small research on it and basically that is it, with an additional section on our research paper stating how or what is the implications for Education or teaching.
I now have two weeks time to come out with something before I meet my supervisor again and with course mate like Tan and Daya I really need to be prepared. I don’t want to appear lazy and unmotivated to do my research paper now do I?

No comments: