Friday, July 15, 2005

Thesis topic

I need to come up with a thesis statement for my thesis and it’s driving me nut, I don’t know how to actually come up with my own one sentence statement topic.
I don’t actually know what will “work” as a thesis statement. I don’t even know which book or poem to choose from much less come up with a suitable thesis statement. I’m sure there’s a few that share my view. This course for me has a very rocky start and I know this paper is not going to be easy (there are never any easy one) I really need to some how “sprout” out some good potential thesis statement fast so I will at least have some thing to show my supervisor when I meet her on week 3.
The semester holiday have dull and daze my thinking skills really need to boost up my noggin and put on my thinking cap for this Reading and project work paper.

No comments: