Thursday, July 21, 2005

Meeting with my supervisor next week

It would be nice if we have some example of thesis statement that has been done by our senior as some sort of guidance for us. Not that I want to copy every thing they did, just to get a feel of what is expected of this paper and what are the format of requirements that is require of us.
This course is different from the other courses that I have taken before in a sense that EDU3234 is a Reading and project work, a two in one course. I’m suppose to do my proposal paper and at the same time attend Reading course, so there is a lot of work that need to be done in this paper but if there is any lecturers class that I like to attend it would be Assoc.Prof.Dr.Malachi Edwin’s lecture. He is one of the few lecturers that you walk out of the lecturer hall learning something.
I guess I’m still lucky because this semester I only have 15 credit hours, compare to my other course mate who is taking other extra credit this semester. They will feel the heat of pressure this semester I’m sure of it. Well I’m supposedly to meet with my supervisor next week and I hope everything will go smoothly.

No comments: