Thursday, August 25, 2005

all the things or topic to avoid in a conversation

My position paper has a hint of sexual content a sprinkle of religions issue but luckily no political issue was involve or it would have made up all the things or topic to avoid in a conversation
Last semester when I study the Freudian reading about how anything that's longer than it is wide can be a symbolisation of a male. So the moon and the lake is representation of female, the pillars of the room are male and the walls female. Never did I imagine I would have to use it to support my argument in my position paper. Go to show how you never know what you have learn can be useful and can be applied.
I all come down however in convincing myself that the snake really is a male intrusion in to female space, because if I myself doubt it how am I to fine points for my thesis statement?

No comments: