Thursday, September 15, 2005

16 September

Tomorrow is the due date for my Reading and Project work, assignment 1. This paper consist of 30% well with some mark allocated for a 5-minute oral presentation which will commence the following Saturday.

I feel liberated; ironically today is also the independent day of my state Sarawak as well. So it’s kind of a double celebration

This assignment has done me good. I learn a lot, from studying on the text I am doing and gaining and learning even more from others who work on different text as well. I plan to compile as much as possible the assignment that my dear course mate is working on. I hope they are kind enough to give me a copy for free.

These assignments may not be from an avid analysis of literary work but they are the end product of hour of hard work, that I feel are worth reading and collecting.

No comments: