Monday, September 26, 2005

26 the Date the Score


Today my result on my position paper was out and was I happy with my results. Finally some good news from my position paper. This paper was suppose to be an argumentative paper and I guess my position paper match the description because I argue that the snake is actually a male intruder in the short story the drover’s wife by Henry Lawson. I think my position paper is argumentative because I am not simply describing things in the story but presenting my view that the snake is a male intruder. I was very skeptic about my position paper at first because I needed to write on something very abstract with no hard evidence to support it not to mention that the snake was basically absent most of the time, but with very useful help from my dear Lecturer, I manage to produce a great paper.

I have a friend who was celebrating his friends’ convocation so he bought a bottle of bubbly fruit drink with a fancy bottle, what luck a celebration for all I care I could be drinking Champagne celebrating my result, a two in one celebration. Haha

No comments: