Saturday, September 24, 2005

The presentation

All dress up for my presentation minus the tie but when I got to the class everyone was wearing pretty much the same as they do on a normal day. So hopefully wearing formal will help me look more presentable and increase my credibility as a speaker trying to present a position paper.

Some of my course mates have some very interesting position paper and I really wish I could get a copy of their position paper. While some have some contradicting points and even spelling mistake.

It was the first times that I heard some of my course mates present their points in front. Albert was one of them his presentation seems very confusing to me, don’t really understand what he is trying to say; the text that he has chosen to do his research on was totally unfamiliar to me. Most of my course mate did their research on text that Dr. Edwin has taught us before so it will be easier for me to follow their arguments.
This presentation has been an interesting one beside getting a round of applaud for speaking in front of the class I got some interesting input from my course mates, not really a full presentation of their paper but a sample of what they have to say. This presentation also mark the end of the position paper assessment and hopefully this Monday I will have some good news on my position paper result which consist 30% of my total grade for this course.

No comments: