Saturday, October 01, 2005

Do the “feminist” thing


I decided to do the “feminist” reading thing; well I did a Freudian reading for my position paper might as well do some feminist reading. Since she like to stress on how write uses masculine term “man” to represent both gender and all that stuff in class, she would probably enjoy reading how the literary text in the secondary schools actually have these generic term and how women are stereotype in these literary text and how sexist language, sexual bias and all that is found in the secondary school literary text.

This would be my second new out line. She ask me to work on my existing out-line, but I am going to give her a new one that is totally different from the first one I hope she is ok with this. It is quite near to the due date of this research paper better don’t do so much changes and work on more progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cape Cod Curmudgeon
It's smooth sailing and boating on Provincetown Harbor. Now's the time to catch those end of the season sales.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free roulette game site/blog. It pretty much covers free roulette game related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)