Thursday, October 06, 2005

Approval


My supervisor couldn’t make it for our meeting yesterday, and out of the six of us only me and two other show up for the meeting , probably because yesterday was the start of the fasting month.

Today however Dr.fauziah had a meeting with all of us and well I was late for class because of this meeting but the good news was that she APPROVE my out-line with some minor clarifications on the points I have work on, but other than that It was all Good.

This Monday I need to past up my research paper on the topic I was doing, so with just some fine tuning to my otherwise completed research paper I am ready to go. Now I just need to work on the cover of the page this weekend shouldn’t be to hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.