Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Sample Paper a Life Saver

To be honest, I have the points for my research paper but I really don’t know how to put it in a systematic, presentable way. Luckily for me there was a sample paper given for us to refer to.

When writing my research paper I don’t know how to “kick-start” the paper. I type out my topic and have my out line in my hand, but for some weird reason I was blank on how to go about it? What should I start first? How do I start?
The sample paper helps me get a rough idea on how to go about writing it and I fine it very useful to have when writing my research paper. It helps me focus on what to write first and whenever I got stuck on the way I would refer to it.

The implication for my research paper took me some time to construct it, and if it was not for the sample paper I would probably still be scratching my head thinking, how to do it.

No comments: