Sunday, October 02, 2005

The research paper Feedback?


I have decided not to wait for my supervisor’s feedback on the new out-line of my research paper and start writing out my research paper.

The reason is very simple; I am not going to sit around on a Sunday morning doing noting but wait for her approval first

This research paper is a 3000 words paper, I feel restless just waiting without doing any thing. At first when working on the point for my research paper, I was a bit sceptical about coming up with enough points to do a 3000 words write-up but as I analyse the text more and more point was discovered, what luck for once I feel driven to write a lot maybe it’s because I did so well on my position paper that I hope to do the same with this research paper as well.

Anyway they say the mind is a muscle, the more you work out on it the better it gets. I hope mine is still in optimum state after days of working until the wee late hour of the night.

No comments: