Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pay myPTPTN loan


I finish paying my study loan today. finally I am debt free. my parents ask me to pay it bit by bit but I just want to get it done and over with, the fee you have to pay each month is RM65 for my load with PTPTN and that's a lot of money.

A lot of people are not paying back their loan and the management for PTPTN loan is terrible, the only thing they are good at is counting how much additional money you owe them each month.

I personally feel that I should pay back what i owe. even though I did not pay much (virtually nothing) these past 4 years after i started working but I was not in the infamous Black-list of people that refuse to pay.

This study loan help me a lot during my days in University when i did not have much and my family was unable to give me much. It has help me study in university worry free about money and God know how much my mom reminded me there was no money constantly.

I used to have to work during my university holidays (tuition and as a waiter) and during festivals like Chinese New year I was unable to go back (no$$$) but at least my parents did not ask me to give them money from my study loan.

I am grateful and thankful for what I have been given and now that I have repay all that I owe and hopefully the money will do some good for other students in need of a study loan.

End of transaction

No comments: