Monday, October 17, 2011

convo Utem


My brother is going to attend his convocation this Saturday (22/10/11) in Utem Malacca. city of history, I uses to do my practical in this state so was really looking forwards to a visit but too bad I have to work and can't take a long holiday. during my convo (2007) my parents did not come see it and now after 4 years its my brothers turn and with a little bit more money they will be going to his convocation.

Convo is a big event, some thing to be remembered and it could be the only thing we hold on to about our study days year to come. as a university grad it makes us feel like we have study almost all we can study in our education system (well that is what I feel personally anyway)

Been there done that, so good luck and congrats have fun, enjoy.

will be flying to KL this Thursday and coming back on Monday its short but hopefully it will be a sweet experience.

No comments: