Thursday, November 01, 2007

MY DIGITAL CAMERA BenQ DC C540


BenQ DC C540 I always wanted a digital camera i guess i am the type of person that like to take picture to help me remember the happy and sad time in my life.

i used to have a camera but you need to load film into it but almost everyone was using these digital camera so i made a promise to myself that when i start working the first thing i want to buy was a digital camera so finally i got this camera. look nice right?
its not top of the line but it will do i guess at first i wanted to buy a sony brand digital camera but they are very expensive but the cheaper one don't have shake mode to make sure your picture are not blur . but this BenQ is not bad with 5megapixel 3xoptical zoom. i Love it.
my brothers advise me to buy a 3G hand phone that way i could take picture, listen to music and so much more. but in the end i got a BenQ. well its my money i decide=)

No comments: