Monday, February 06, 2006

Yesterday, today and tomorrow



If someone asks you haw many days do we have in our life time? Well there are actually just 3 days in our life. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. The problem we face today is due to yesterday and what we can’t solve today will be tomorrow’s problem.

It used to be that the more you earn yesterday the more you can spend today or tomorrow, but with the birth of credit card and loan, we now actually can spend tomorrow’s money today! Spending future money today and paying it back tomorrow.

I am now spending my future money. I will be paying back Rm200 a month when I start working in the future. I pray and hope that the economy will be good, because if the prices of goods skyrocket I am going to have a hard time paying back my present Education loan from PTPTN.

No comments: